Are you ready to invest in yourself?
The New Dentist Business Club is a 501 (c) 3 registered, non profit that provides educational seminars to new dentists and dental students. We were established in October 2019 and are AGD PACE approved to provide CE to members!
To equip you with better business, communication and leadership skills, and motivate you towards and through practice ownership.
With strong know-how of the business side of dentistry, you will make fewer mistakes, find more fulfillment and become a better leader in your future practice.
The camaraderie and friendship, members of the New Dentist Business Club share, has demonstrated that when motivated, like-minded dentists and dental students come together to learn, they feel heard, supported and emerge more powerful.
Getting involved in such a community will make the big difference between early and delayed success.
- Equip every member with a working knowledge of what to look for while buying or starting a practice, thereby helping them make this decision as successful and predictable as possible.
- Fill in the gaps where dental school education falls short. This would mean evaluating continuing education courses, business tips, hiring practices, government regulations, HR concerns and more.
- Provide a sounding board for guidance and understanding in basic accounting, economics, and financial management, allowing new practice owners to assess ‘industry experts’ for themselves, reduce incidence of fraud, and gain confidence in hiring their personal team.
- Develop a cohort of dentists who are supportive of each other, compare experiences honestly, share mentors, bring colleagues to the Club who can enrich others, and build a community of non-competitive learning.
- We meet on the first Wednesday of every month at 6:30 PM PST on a web-based platform.
- Meetings are always recorded so that those that cannot attend LIVE will always be able to access the content.
- This is a cohort led by and consisting of dental students and new dentists.
- We respect each other’s opinions and concerns.
- We are unafraid to admit our vulnerabilities. We know we are all here to learn.
- We strive to be responsible leaders in our profession and for the greater community.
- We believe in trust and honesty. We want to help each other succeed.
Benefits of an Annual Membership
- Gain the business and leadership tools necessary to help you stand out in the market as a new dentist. If you are motivated for a life of successful practice ownership, this is the perfect Club for you.
- As a cost effective and business focused alternative to traditional Study Clubs, we provide a unique value proposition to new dentists.
- You get to choose what topics you most want to hear about. This way the Club continues to stay relevant to you and keeps you accountable towards your vision!
Our annual membership is $100/-
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and access latest meeting information via our new website www.newdentistbusinessclub.com
Not sure yet? Attend a meeting as a guest! Use the email address above to get our next meeting’s link and details.
See for yourself what business education does to your confidence.
As always, #keeplearning
4 thoughts on “New Dentist Business Club”
Hi Sam! Thank you so much for taking the time out to come and speak with Case students today! As a D1, I don’t currently have a lot of questions about running a practice but the information is always great to have so I can start thinking about these things early on and be better prepared by my 3rd and 4th year. The information you shared was so helpful! Thank you so much! We really appreciate you! 😊
Hi Erica, you’re so welcome, I loved presenting to you. I hope you can join us at our next meeting. All the best with school!
Sam, you have created the missing link!!! I’ve spent over $100k on business consulting/coaching, and while I’ve transformed so much through the process, what I was really searching for was authentic community and mentorship. This is amazing!
Thanks so much for your feedback Cristian, I appreciate you!