The 2 part dental insurance Series is happening! Woohoo!
Over the last few weeks, as I’ve been crawling through the process of a startup myself, I realized the need of documenting every step and teaching it, so you do not make any of the mistakes that dentists commonly make at this time. So without further ado, here it is.
But, first. Why should you trust me as a teacher?
Like yourself, I too, am a new dentist that dreams of ownership!
I firmly believe that if every new dentist or dental student had comprehensive business knowledge, we would all make fewer mistakes in practice acquisitions and startups. We would find more fulfillment in ownership, improve patient outcomes, take more time off, and be able to afford the clinical CE we want!
We will, with this peer to peer support, be able to elevate patient care in our communities. This is the ultimate goal.
What does the Series entail?
Learn everything you ever wanted to about insurances and how they affect YOUR practice, income and life!
This is a 2 part Series. Held on 2 separate days for 1.5 hours each.
14th APRIL, 2021 at 6:30 PM PST
1. Brief overview on real estate considerations
2. Differences between PPO/FFS/OON models
3. Medicaid and HMO capitation plans, why you can consider taking them, what corporates are doing
4. Companies/resources you can work with in setting this up for YOUR office
5. Outsourcing companies for insurance claim verifications and billing, highly recc resources/books/courses
19th MAY, 2021 at 6:30 PM PST
1. Design basics
2. What are write offs
3. Reality of working at PPO/FFS/OON practices in a startup/acquisition
4. Marketing strategies for different models (overview for PPO and detailed for OON and FFS)
5. Hiring team members (mindset change). Resource/podcast reccs!
All live classes will be held on a Wednesday evening at 6:30 PM PST.
Note: The full Series will be recorded, to be used as coursework for members of the New Dentist Business Club. If you are uncomfortable being recorded, and still want to attend the Series, make sure to hide your camera and name during the seminar.
$80/- if you register prior to April 5, 2021.
$160/- after April 5, 2021.
Note: This full Series is a benefit to all members of the New Dentist Business Club. Email Isabella and let her know you are a member. You will gain access to all content with no additional charge.
We are so excited for you to join us for this fabulous 2 part Series! I am putting my heart and soul in preparing for this event, so we hope you enjoy it and are looking forward to meeting some new people over GoToMeeting!
Excited? Me too! Email Isabella Amar DDS at New.Dentist.Business@gmail.com to register for the Series. You will get the registration link after we receive your payment. And, see you in class!!